Learning how to jump rope may seem like a simple task. However, you will require some training and guidance to ensure you’re doing it properly.
If you do the intermediate jump rope exercises haphazardly, you might begin to face so many mild or severe complications.
I have put together ten massive moves in this new tutorial video to avoid all these accidents. They will help you jump rope immediately. This video is an absolute MUST watch if you’re starting out jumping rope and want to see what’s possible after mastering the basics. Or if you’re an advanced jumper looking to find more variations for your jump rope routines.
Table of Contents
Doing intermediate jump rope tricks is both fun and has health benefits.
- build your arm and leg muscles faster.
- Increases your focus.
- Helps you maintain body balance.
- Increase your heart rate and serve as good cardio exercises.
Unlike ordinary jump rope sessions, this one needs more hard work and can serve as your workout for the day. You can start by watching the video here. And subscribe to my channel for more jump rope tips.
Do’s and Don’ts Of Intermediate Jump Rope Moves
Many people see jump rope as some not-so-serious exercise, so they don’t pay much attention. On the contrary, intermediate jump rope will have you on your last nerves if you’re not careful during exercises.
There are some things you should and shouldn’t do during, before, and after the intermediate jump rope exercise, there are some things you should and shouldn’t do. Examples are:
- Don’t use a jump rope that is too long. To test if your jump rope is long enough, stand on it in the middle and raise it. It should be at your shoulder and not below or above.
- Ensure you don’t stretch your arms too far apart during intermediate jump rope moves. If you widen your arms’ length, you’re making the rope shorter and difficult for you to jump.
- Don’t wear shoes to jump rope. Flip flops or sandals will suit you better, so you have space between your toes. And the weight of the shoes doesn’t pull you back. However, if you have comfortable shoes, they can serve.
- Jumping rope has a Rhythm, and you should always stick to it. Don’t jump too fast or too slow in-between jumps. This will tire you out faster and make you lose concentration and balance.
- Make sure you have a firm grip on the rope’s handle, so it doesn’t slip away while you jump.
- Don’t bend downwards while making the intermediate jump rope moves, or you’ll injure your back. Good posture will aid in facilitating good breathing.
- Don’t land too hard on your feet, or you’ll most likely suffer injuries and muscle pulls. Take it easy, and take your landings softly.
All these are tips to aid you during your intermediate jump rope exercises. You’ll stand a lesser chance of excess fatigue and injuries if you follow them strictly.
Intermediate jump rope moves are used in competitions, actual workout sessions, and for fun. This is why it is important to ensure you get all your moves right, as they can also leave you serious injuries at the slightest mistakes. Watching these intermediate jump rope tricks will help you outgrow your mistakes and teach you new moves.
What do you think about intermediate jump rope exercises? Let’s hear your thoughts in the comments.
✅Shop our Collection & Learn to Fly like a Pro! – https://www.elevaterope.com
✅Order the Charisma Feelgood Hoodie here – https://shop.yrcharisma.com
✅SUBSCRIBE to my Channel – http://bit.ly/2mMW7nf
✅Music by: Sirius Beat – Rise
Jumping rope is one of the best end most efficient ways to keep fit and lean all year round! There simply isn’t a better substitute to keep your muscles in shape and visible, melt fat and improve your hand/feet coordination and improve your mental and sporting performance overall.
Elevate with me!
✅Connect with me!
Name: Geraldo Alken
#jumpropemoves #jumpropetricks #intermediatejumprope #jumprope #jumpingrope #elevatewithgeraldo #SKIPPINGROPE #jumpropevariations #jumpropetutorial #jumpropeintermediate #advancedjumprope
Enjoy this Article? You May Also Like:
- Full Body Home Workouts for Busy Parents
- Top 10 Drills to Increase Vertical Jump
- Does Jumping Rope Make You Taller?
- How to Treat Common Jump Rope Injuries at Home
- Squat and Skip: 15-Minutes Squat and Skip Workouts to Challenge You