Pink Demon – Beaded Jump Rope
Elevate Beaded Ropes, perfect for beginner to advanced jumpers looking to do freestyle wraps, releases and explore the realm of freestyle skipping!
- Professional jump rope with an adjustable length up to max. 3 mt, thickness 3 mm poly cord/8mm including beads, weight 0.1 kg. The jump rope is sold with a 90 day guarantee on the rope and a lifetime guarantee on the handles.
- Beaded setup gives you more feedback in comparison with a speed rope. This is perfect for beginners, learning new tricks and gives you a better feel of the whereabouts of the rope when it’s traveling around your body.
- Beads are made from high quality, durable PVC.
- Cord is made from a black high quality polypropylene for extra durability, feedback and smoother transitions.
- Super strong handles for even more jumping fun and relief of the wrist joints.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor fitness training. Perfect jumprope for freestyle, learning new tricks, cardio exercises, endurance training, balance, gymnastics and slimming.
17 in stock
Please fill in the fields below with the shipping destination details in order to calculate the shipping cost.
- 3MM High Quality Black Cord
- Durable shatterproof beads
- Rock-hard, Shatter-free Handles
- Perfect for beginners, freestyle and any skills that require more feedback for better control
- Eliminates tangling, makes you trip less and allows for smooth transitions and the best jumping experience every time.
- Highest quality cord core allows for a longer lifespan and gives you the freedom to jump anywhere.
- Rock-hard, shatter-free handles give you the space to practice freestyle tricks on concrete without breaking.
- Beaded setup gives you the feedback you need to feel your rope travelling around your body.
10ft Adjustable beaded rope*
Beaded rope (8MM)
Durable Lightweight, Hard Plastic
MY BEST ROPE EVER
Awesome rope! I really like that it’s more flexible than some other beaded ropes I’ve tested.
I rearranged the beads to aesthetic preference, but it really handles well and is one of my favorite ropes now! The bright pink is fire!