Black Lily – Beaded Jump Rope
Elevate Beaded Ropes, perfect for beginner to advanced jumpers looking to do freestyle wraps, releases and explore the realm of freestyle skipping!
- Professional jump rope with an adjustable length up to max. 3 mt, thickness 3 mm poly cord/8mm including beads, weight 0.1 kg. The jump rope is sold with a 90 day guarantee on the rope and a lifetime guarantee on the handles.
- Beaded setup gives you more feedback in comparison with a speed rope. This is perfect for beginners, learning new tricks and gives you a better feel of the whereabouts of the rope when it’s traveling around your body.
- Beads are made from high quality, durable PVC.
- Cord is made from high quality polypropylene for extra durability, feedback and smoother transitions.
- Super strong handles for even more jumping fun and relief of the wrist joints.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor fitness training. Perfect jumprope for freestyle, learning new tricks, cardio exercises, endurance training, balance, gymnastics and slimming.
14 in stock (can be backordered)
Please fill in the fields below with the shipping destination details in order to calculate the shipping cost.
- 3MM High Quality Cord
- Durable shatterproof beads
- Rock-hard, Shatter-free Handles
- Perfect for beginners, freestyle and any skills that require more feedback for better control
- Eliminates tangling, makes you trip less and allows for smooth transitions and the best jumping experience every time.
- Highest quality cord core allows for a longer lifespan and gives you the freedom to jump anywhere.
- Rock-hard, shatter-free handles give you the space to practice freestyle tricks on concrete without breaking.
- Beaded setup gives you the feedback you need to feel your rope travelling around your body.
10ft Adjustable beaded rope*
Beaded rope (8MM)
Durable Lightweight, Hard Plastic
Extremely good quality rope
I love the rope.
I really enjoy using this rope
Really nice rope. I don’t gravitate towards it as much as the speed rope, but that is because I’m just learning the basics right now. Can’t wait to use it for tricks when I’m a little bit better.